WAP Standardized Curricula
These curricula are designed to be comprehensive, yet flexible tools useful to both new and experienced instructors. A new instructor can download the entire module for a comprehensive training session. Experienced trainers may only want to download specific sections to beef up their existing presentations. Watch the WxTV “Tour of the Standardized Curricula” episode.
- Energy Auditor – Single Family 2.0 – Updated and now aligned with the JTAs for the Energy Auditor Single Family national worker certification
- Crew Leader 2.0 – Updated & now aligned with the JTAs for the Crew Leader national worker certification!
- Quality Control Inspector 2.0 – Updated and now aligned with the JTAs for the Quality Control Inspector national worker certification
- Quality Control Inspector 2.0 Addendum – Additional activities and exercises to address the “soft skills” in the JTAs
- Weatherization Installer/Technician Fundamentals 2.0 – Updated & now aligned with the JTAs for the Installer/Technician national worker certification
To download the standardized curricula below, please visit the Department of Energy’s site here.
Weatherization Installer/Technician Intermediate
Weatherization Installer/Technician Mobile Homes
- Energy Auditor – Multifamily
Heating Systems for Energy Auditors / Inspectors
Weatherization Technical Monitor / Inspector
Mechanical Systems – Multifamily
Train the Trainer
Health and Safety Training for Programmatic Staff
Lead Safe Weatherization (LSW)