The State Office ROMA Professional Peer Group is the cohort of Nationally Certified ROMA Trainers and Implementers within State Offices. This group provides a place for State Office ROMA professionals to:
- Discuss the role of the ROMA Professional in State Offices
- How NCRPs at state offices are using their knowledge to implement ROMA – both at their own office and with local agencies
- Help define the role of a ROMA Implementer in a CAA
- How can the state office support the NCRPs and ROMA at the local level?
- Develop tools and resources for you and your peers to use to
- Help local agencies improve ROMA implementation and Org Standards
The State Office ROMA Professional Peer Group is open to all State Office staff who are either a Nationally Certified ROMA Trainer or Implementer. The group has a virtual meeting quarterly. Questions about the group? Contact Lauren at email@example.com