NASCSP Resources on COVID
- NASCSP Weatherization Q & A (Updated 4-2-20)
- Strategies & Tips for Continuing Operations During Suspended Production– This document has suggested activities for crew members, tips about uses of T&TA funds, as well as additional meeting and project ideas during suspended WAP production.
- Weatherization Online Training Opportunities (Excel)- Compiled by DOE and the WAP Trainers Consortium
- COVID Resources for Contractors-A new resource from the DOE EERE Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program containing a summary of the relief available from the U.S. Small Business Administration and other resources for Home Performance Contractors.
- LIHEAP Resources
- Safety Considerations – Disclaimer: The resources on this page are only samples and must be modified for the specific conditions and guidance in each state and local jurisdiction. NASCSP does not endorse or recommend going into homes until it is safe to do so.
- Sustainable Performance of Healthy & Efficient Residential Environments (SPHERE)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Potential screening tools for workers and clients
- Emory University- “Check your risk for COVID-19”
- Check your state Department of Health website as many have developed online tools.
- NASCSP CSBG Q & A (Updated 5-18-20)
- CSBG Eligibility Considerations– This one-pager provides information about the provisions in the CARES Act that allow for expanded CSBG eligibility, as well as considerations for states who are crafting policies around eligibility.
- CARES Community Action Plan Template– This streamlined Community Action Plan template can be utilized to collect required information for CARES Supplemental funds. This template can be modified to meet the needs of your state. States can utilize their existing targeting and budget templates, along with any other required attachments to accompany this template.
- CSBG Supplemental Quick Info– This is meant to help explain the supplemental for leadership or those in the state office who are not familiar with CSBG and its requirements.
- CSBG Infographics- These fifteen infographics use CSBG Data to tell the story of CSBG. NASCSP has created one specifically related to COVID-19 and will be developing additional infographics on this topic.
- Governors and Taking the Lead on Addressing Poverty with the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) – This issue brief, created by NASCSP and the National Governor’s Association (NGA), clearly explains the structure of CSBG, its robust accountability measures, and the impact CSBG has in our communities. The brief will serve as a useful resources for governors and their human services policy advisors.
- Needs Assessments, Emergency Procedures, CAP Plans, etc.- Samples available in NASCSP Member Portal
- CARES Act Supplemental Funding Predictions- Available in NASCSP Member Portal