Using a Coaching Approach: A Guide for State CSBG Administrators to Improve Results Webinar Series
Are you managing more than ever before with no new capacity?
As we emerge from the pandemic are you looking to have a greater impact, but are unsure how to get there?
Adding a coaching approach to your work can expand capacity and help achieve greater results. Please join us for the NASCSP Webinar Series:
The use of a coaching model in the CSBG network can help State Administrators build better relationships with local CAAs and in turn improve overall results. NASCSP is excited to launch our Using a Coaching Approach: A Guide for State CSBG Administrators to Improve Results webinar series. The goal of these webinars is to help States expand their leadership and management toolbox and maximize performance.
- Introduction to the Coach Approach | Recording Available in the Attendify Platform for the NASCSP 2021 Annual Training Conference
- Series 1, December 1, 2021 | Recording | Slides
- Series 2, January 26, 2022 |Recording| Slides
- Series 3, February 9, 2022 | 2 pm ET – 3:15 pm ET | Recording| Slides
- The CSBG Network Coaching Model and Peer Coaching In Action |Recording | Slides