Are you managing more than ever before with no new capacity?
As we emerge from the pandemic are you looking to have a greater impact, but are unsure how to get there?
Adding a coaching approach to your work can expand capacity and help achieve greater results. Please join us for the NASCSP Webinar Series:
The use of a coaching model in the CSBG network can help State Administrators build better relationships with local CAAs and in turn improve overall results. NASCSP is excited to launch our Using a Coaching Approach: A Guide for State CSBG Administrators to Improve Results webinar series. The goal of these webinars is to help States expand their leadership and management toolbox and maximize performance.
- Introduction to the Coach Approach | Recording Available in the Attendify Platform for the NASCSP 2021 Annual Training Conference
- Series 1, December 1, 2021 | Recording | Slides
- Series 2, January 26, 2022 |Recording| Slides
- Series 3, February 9, 2022 | 2 pm ET – 3:15 pm ET | Recording| Slides
- The CSBG Network Coaching Model and Peer Coaching In Action |Recording | Slides