Government Sales Manager
North American Fleet, Lease & Remarketing Operations
Ford Motor Company is pleased to announce a special truck discount incentive program for all agencies administering the Weatherization Assistance Program. Available models include all 2010 and 2011 Ford Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV), and Crossover Utility Vehicles (CUV) - see complete list of eligible vehicles below.
Enrollment is quick and easy to allow your agency to take advantage of these incentives. To enroll follow these steps:
- Register at Weatherization Buying Group at www.wapbuyinggroup.com
- Call the Ford Fleet Customer Information Center (FCIC) at 1-800-34-FLEET and select "1" to apply for a Ford Fleet Identification Number (FIN) Code – please advise the Customer Service Representative that you are a Weatherization Agency
- Once you have received your FIN Code, go to your local Ford dealership and request Ford Weatherization Incentive Program pricing for your truck purchase
All Ford dealerships have been notified about this program, but if the dealership is unfamiliar with this incentive program, please direct them to call the FCIC number provided above.
Eligible truck lines include:
- Ranger – compact pickup truck – all models
- F-150 Pickup* – all models, including Super Crew
- Super Duty Trucks* – all models from F-250 to F550 – new 6.7L diesel engine is B20 capable
- Transit Connect – new compact van and wagon – all models
- E-Series* – all van and wagon models
- Escape* – Compact SUV – all models, including the Escape Hybrid
- Explorer – Mid-Size SUV – all models
- Expedition* – Full-Size SUV – all models, including the Expedition EL
- Edge – 5-passenger CUV – all models
- Flex – 7 or 8-passenger CUV – all models
* includes engines that are E-85 (Ethanol) capable
For product and ordering information, go to the Ford Fleet website at www.fleet.ford.com and www.fordvehicles.com .
Ford Motor Company and our dealers are excited to offer you discount incentives for trucks that you need to perform your job of weatherizing homes. Ford has been the top selling truck division for 24 years. We have a complete truck line-up to help you do your work. Please register with WBG, enroll for a Ford FIN, and call a local Ford dealer for your agency's next truck purchase.