While NASCSP will make every effort to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission on-site, it is possible that attendees may come in contact with people in airports, hotels, and around the meeting facility who could potentially carry the virus. The safety of our staff and attendees is our top priority and we believe that the most effective way to ensure the safety of us all is to be fully vaccinated. As such, proof of vaccination will be required, in advance, for all conference attendees. For those unable to be vaccinated because of medical conditions or religious beliefs, a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of the meeting may be substituted. NASCSP will contract with a third-party vendor to manage the verification process and to make your conference experience faster, safer, and more secure.
We are closely monitoring government mandates and policy changes and local and venue guidelines along with public health announcements. As information pertaining to the virus continues to develop, we will adjust our approach as needed and keep you up to date with new developments to ensure a coordinated effort and a safe environment for all conference attendees. Please continue to check this page for the latest updates.
On-site Safety Measures
- For mask protocols, we will comply with local, state, and venue/property guidelines. Even if masks are not mandated, NASCSP strongly recommends always wearing a mask (except for when eating, or drinking). We will have a supply of masks onsite throughout the week.
- Wherever possible, NASCSP will try to support and enforce social distancing with seating arrangements during all sessions
- We will provide the option to participate in a color-coding system on badges for attendees to identify their comfort level with interactions with other attendees:
- Red Dot: Not comfortable with contact
- Yellow Dot: Willing to elbow/fist bump
- Green Dot: I’m willing to shake hands and hug
- Hand sanitation will be available onsite for attendees.
- Extra cleaning/sanitation of meeting rooms will be provided by the hotel.
- Hotel staff assigned to our event will be masked.
- We are exploring alternative options for food services during our event to minimize contact and touchpoints.