The Service Navigation Program Director is responsible for the global customer experience across all STEP Pathways to Success, the Service Navigation Director trains and oversees the implementation and planning of the “one-stop” service navigation provided by staff to eligible customers.
The Service Navigation Director is accountable to ensure the programmatic and service links and facilitation between his/her staff are made—from the initial contact at STEP until the customer has achieved social and/or economic success.
The Service Navigation Director also has control and authority over Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) and other community partner projects, program-eligible customer intakes/assessments, developing goal plans, reporting outcomes, and monitoring customer progress through a scaling tool.
The service Navigation Director is responsible for building and maintaining outstanding program partnerships and collaborations within STEP and our communities and promotes and furthers the values and mission of STEP, Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human service-related field;
- Demonstrable experience with federal, state, and city laws, programs, and resources;
- Five years of prior casework experience;
- Knowledge of and ability to implement supervisory skills, i.e., enforcing policies and regulations, motivating staff, and providing support and direction;
- Experience working with diverse individuals including those with a disadvantaged socioeconomic background; and,
- Experience in working and communicating with other social service agencies, schools, etc.
Lycoming-Clinton Counties Commission for Community Action (STEP), Inc. has been serving the community for over 55 years. As part of the Community Action Network, STEP has a long history of providing programs to support needs identified through its Community Assessment. Being a part of STEP, makes you part of something much bigger – people helping people and building stronger communities! Are you desiring to make a positive impact on people’s lives?
STEP Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position and to submit your application, please visit: