Salary range- $45,000 – $52,000, based on experience and qualifications. Benefits package.
Response deadline- 5:00PM, Friday, May 8, 2020.
Interested parties should send their cover letter/resume, in one PDF document, to email@example.com. Please note the job title “Program Support Associate” in the “Subject” line.
This position is one of support to the program directors as well as to all staff as we work together to meet the goals of the organization. The Program Support Associate must be extremely organized, understand how to prioritize an always evolving workload, be a team player driven to learning new skills and software, and bringing motivation and innovation to the role. For every aspect of the position, there is a heavy emphasis on writing skills. The Program Support Associate reports to the Operations Director.
• Develop and manage content for social media and websites in coordination with the Communications Manager
• Develop and implement a process for regular blog sends, write content, track industry trends, work with members and partners to contribute to posting
• Update website(s)
• Contribute to maintenance of electronic mailing lists
• Assist with editing and designing of various tools and resources to assist State Offices including surveys, FAQs, infographics
• Provide staff support with production of annual reports, congressional reports, and other studies as requested (including text, graphs, tables)
• Assist in the preparation and review of regularly scheduled reports and grant related deliverables
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments, assist in the preparation of meeting agendas
• Take minutes at meetings as requested and prepare for review by other program staff
• Build webinar events, prepare invitations, disseminate materials, and serve as the host on webinars and conference calls
• Assist with all facets of membership management
TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
• Assist with facilitation of conferences, workshops, webinars, and seminars, including support of off-site and virtual training and technical assistance (up to 10% travel possible)
• Assist in the development of training materials and publications and standardize content for routine training topics
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
• BA or BS required (commensurate experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
• At least 2 years relevant experience is a plus
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite/Office 365 including Access, Power Point, Constant Contact/Mail Chimp, WordPress, and Survey Monkey
• InDesign experience is a plus
• Experience with webinar software, currently GoTo webinar/meeting
• Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing
• Strong ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision
• Driven to learn new skills or learn new software or applications
• Track record of excellence in attention to detail
• Knowledge and experience of program evaluation principles, qualitative and quantitative analysis, theories, concepts and practices is a plus, though not required
• Ability to travel potentially up to 10%
|Job Category||NASCSP Jobs|