Green Jobs Academy founded in 2010, is New England’s only regional Home Weatherization and Energy Efficiency training facility that provides complete career development training and certification courses. Through the use of hands-on instructional learning, Green Jobs Academy provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to enter and advance in the home weatherization field. Green Jobs Academy’s lab exposes students to various conditions they will see in the field and provides them with the skills necessary to solve problems they may encounter at the worksite.
- Deliver Green Jobs Academy’s (GJA) core training program courses in accordance with GJA’s policies and industry accreditations
- Responsible for curriculum development, in-person and online training program delivery, including evaluations, updates and enhancements of GJA curriculum.
- Monitor lab space, inventory, equipment and supplies to support training programs
- Collaborate with Program Manager to develop and implement up-to-date training courses and content for GJA’s core training programs
- Collaborate with Program Manager to recruit bench of GJA trainers to facilitate trainings and program development across GJA footprint
- Collaborate with Program manager to manage “bench” of training consultant’s schedules and coordination of curriculum development and program offerings
- Support GJA program management staff to meet IREC and required industry accreditations
- Assist with the development and submission of annual reports
- Collaborate with GJA management staff and trainers on the strategic development and expansion of GJA programming across Commonwealth of MA
- Assist program management team in the selection of required lab equipment across GJA footprint, including props, demo equipment and facility needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of client, employee and agency information in accordance with federal and state laws and funder requirements
- Ensure compliance with program/department, agency and/or funder requirements, as well as, SMOC policies & procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 5-10 years experience training in green jobs and sustainability fields
- 5+ years experience leading, mentoring and or teaching students
- Experience leading, developing, and expanding curriculum and learning programs
- Experience in strategic development of learning programs
- Advanced knowledge of Home Weatherization techniques, policies, and procedures
- Direct fieldwork experience
- Current BPI and industry credentials – Required
- Proven experience designing training materials and curriculum Bi-lingual preferred.
Click here to view the full posting!