About the Position
The Executive 1 position works with grant managers and the 35 grantees throughout Illinois to give training and technical assistance on monitoring, grants, modifications, regarding Community
Assistance Block Grant activities in the Office of Community Assistance. The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of this program and be able to advise grant managers and agencies to assist in the operation of the local agency. With a budget of over $35 million Community Assistance Block Grant helps local agencies assist residents with low income through case management to help families rise out of poverty. We welcome motivated and interested candidates to apply.
1. Establishes programmatic evaluation tools and procedures for the Community Services Block Grant program for the implementation of grants, modifications, and monitoring reviews performance measures.
2. Assists in the development of plans and reporting for the Community Services Block Grant program.
3. Serves as the primary grant manager on discretionary grant projects and other grants as needed.
4. Develops and aligns program operations and procedures manual to ensure consistency and continuity among state staff and/or grantees on program requirements.
5. Acts as liaison to and coordinates with appropriate staff within OCA, DCEO, and other organizations to include local, state, and federal levels.
6. Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated.
Click here for the full posting!