QUINCY COMMUNITY ACTION PROGRAMS, INC.
Energy Efficiency Specialist
Provide technical services to QCAP’s Energy Conservation Programs ensuring that the programs meet all contractual, production and technical obligations. Provide client education about energy conservation measures and services to help reduce financial heating burdens.
• Conduct appointment scheduling; heating system inspections, energy weatherization audits, in-process and post Quality Control inspections. Respond to emergency no-heat needs of clients; educate clients about energy conservation, and complete related program clerical duties.
• Evaluate all weatherization and heating system needs of homes, including properly identifying house type and energy usage characteristics, measure and determine the amount and type of weatherization work needed, identify health and safety issues, monitor and improve contractor performance of installed measures, maintain program records according to established standards.
• Experience in the building sciences a plus
• Must have the following certifications when hired or within 6 months of hire:
• Department of Energy (DOE) Certified Energy Auditor
• Lead Safe Certification
• OSHA-10 Certification
Must be Quality Control Inspector (QCI) certified when hired or within 18 months of hire.
• Candidate must have strong computer skills, organizational, and customer service skills; ability to communicate complex technical and program information; and demonstrated commitment to working on behalf of people of all income levels.
• Requires High School diploma or equivalent and two years related experience. DOE Certification and Oil Burner Technician preferred.
Send Cover letter and resume to:
Or mail to:
Quincy Community Action Programs, Inc.
1509 Hancock Street
Quincy, MA 02169
QCAP seeks a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||CSBG/WAP Network Jobs|