The Regional Planning Commission (RPC) is seeking a candidate for our Energy Efficiency Program. The Energy Efficiency Program Manager (Project Manager) ideally will have an interest in learning the multiple facets of energy efficiency, but primarily will have a background in successful project management. This position requires the ability to learn elements of utility energy efficiency programs and knowledge of energy-efficient technologies associated with commercial and residential building systems. Knowledge of energy-efficient technologies, mathematics, and practices related to lighting, solar, HVAC systems, commercial and residential building energy technologies, or experience in the building trades is a plus. The Energy Efficiency Program Manager (Project Manager) will spend a significant amount of time planning for the following areas:
· Experience performing energy audits and energy savings calculations
· Lighting retrofit design, assessment, and installation
· HVAC System assessment, operations, and maintenance
· Interacting with business owners, landlords, homeowners, utilities, federal and state officials and other key stakeholders;
· Managing energy efficiency staff and developing substantive grant and contract proposals
Click here to view the full posting.