Working under the guidance of the Energy Program Director, manage the daily operations of all the Energy Efficiency Programs insuring that programs meet all contractual obligations. Perform Quality Control site visits, heating system inspections and audits as needed, respond to emergency needs of clients, and complete related program administrative duties. Supervise energy efficiency staff.
- Responsible for compliance with all Energy Efficiency contracts, program production goals, and program guidelines and regulations.
- Oversee selection of clients for eligibility in all Weatherization, Heating Emergency Assistance Retrofit Task Weatherization Assistance Program, Appliance Management Program, utility sponsored programs.
- Evaluate all weatherization audits and heating system proposals, and approve measures and costs to be completed.
- Perform Quality Control inspections, heating system inspections, and audits as needed. Ensure appropriate inspection reports are completed in accordance with program requirements.
- Approve vendor invoices for payment and assure check requests are prepared for Energy Program Director approval.
- Monitor and improve contractor performance, including conducting follow-up as required to ensure that all jobs are completed according to contractual standards.
- Oversee and manage all program record keeping and data entry to ensure compliance with funding source and QCAP contracts and guidelines.
- Supervise Energy Efficiency Specialists.
- Responding to emergency situations to meet clients’ needs.
Click here to view the full posting.