*Note*– The Supervisor Energy Technology Program Specialist is a role within the federal Department of Energy’s Weatherization Assistance Program. Read the whole posting and apply here.
Open & closing dates
04/09/2020 to 04/23/2020- This job will close when we have received 50 applications which may be sooner than the closing date.
Pay scale & grade
$121,316 to $157,709 per year
As a Supervisor Energy Technology Program Specialist you will:
- Serve as an expert energy technology program specialist for a wide variety of highly complex energy efficiency and renewable energy projects/programs in an assigned area with in the Office, and recommends solutions to program problems of an especially complex, difficult, or sensitive nature.
- Negotiate, coordinate, and integrate program segment and operations with other EERE/DOE program managers to facilitate seamless, unified program development and execution. Obtain the input and coordination of legal, financial/budgetary, contracting/procurement, Congressional and intergovernmental relations, and other specialists on the program development, execution, and related matters involving those subjects.
- Supervise a staff of GS-14 level and below scientific, engineering, technical and administrative Employees. Build and promote a work-culture that is inclusive, collaborative, and maximizes the talent of program segment members.
- Administer timely financial assistance award processes, ensuring that annual formula allocations, grant guidance and other control documents are made available to grantees and that all formula assistance funding is deployed efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and manage engagements with the broad network of WIP stakeholders including state, local and county government organizations, economic development organizations, government and trade associations, and non-governmental organizations necessary to facilitate advancement of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies.
- Lead special, multidisciplinary studies and analysis: Leads special, multidisciplinary studies and analysis dealing with broad EERE program administration issues such as quality, strategic planning, organizational planning, workforce development, and implementation of newly enacted legislation impacting EERE.
Read the whole posting and apply here.
|Job Category||CSBG/WAP Network Jobs|