2023 Annual Training Conference Call for Presenters
You are invited to submit a presentation proposal for our Community Services Block Grant (CSBG), Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP), and/or general session tracks at the upcoming NASCSP 2023 Annual Training Conference that offers insight, strategies, tactics, timely information, and/or useful, hands-on resource materials along with relevant content and experiences that will help advance our network.
Below are the top five needs identified by our membership. Feel free to use this as a guide or suggest something of your own.
- Best practices for assisting subgrantees with challenges
- Data collection, Annual Report, and data analysis
- CAA/Subgrantee monitoring
- Policy and procedure development
- Needs assessments, CAP plans, and strategic planning
- 10 CFR 440 and DOE grant guidance
- 2 CFR 200 and WAP financial management
- Budgeting and grant management
- Contractor procurement and engagement strategies
- Energy audits – technical assistance and development of policies and/or protocols
If you are doing the work of improving people’s lives, your knowledge and passion has a place here! Submissions are due by Tuesday, May 23, 2023.